If you are looking for a quick, easy, quality build, look no further than Modular Homes. Today’s modular homes and manufactured homes are nothing like the modular homes of the past.
- The quality of the homes is much better as modular homes now have to meet the International Residential Codes (IRC) with in-factory inspections regularly conducted.
- The choices of homes are much broader as modular and manufactured homes come in all sizes and configurations, from models designed for parks to HUD code homes, single box homes to large modular homes with two stories or lofts.
- Finally, the process is easier. Modular and manufactured homes are quick, easy builds. You select a design that fits within your budget, choose the finishes, order the home, and typically we’ll have your new home ready to move into within 6 months.
Below are the modular and manufactured home manufactures we trust and work with. In general, manufactured and modular home prices range from $90-$125 per square foot, depending on the finishes you choose, and the homes are even available in log-sided options.
- Champion Homes – View Models & Floor Plans
- Champion Home Builders has been providing families with quality homes for generations. With a unique combination of state-of-the-art manufacturing and high-quality building materials, we provide the highest value in housing. We have earned our reputation by consistently delivering more than our customers might expect. More innovative quality features. More home styles. More flexible floor plan designs. More helpful customer service. And, most of all, more home for the money. Read More and View our floor plans and layouts…
- Family Built Homes – View Models & Floor Plans
- We invite you to compare our list of features with any other builders options. You will find that with so many features at your disposal, A Family Built Home is the only option. Family Built Homes’ standard specifications included features that must be “optioned in” or “added on” from other builders. We take the approach of building a home the way the homeowner would choose it as a standard. No stripped-down base prices with a long list of option prices to add in. Simply put… We built the home you want… STANDARD! Read More and View our floor plans
- Genesis Homes – View Models & Floor Plans
- At Genesis, we’re constructing housing solutions that not only save builders time, but are environmentally sustainable and financially attainable to a diverse range of homebuyers. From small, minimalist units to larger spaces for growing families, Genesis offers homes with the popular features homebuyers are looking for and designs geared for their lifestyle and budget. Read More and View our floor plans and layouts…
- Heritage Homes – View Models & Floor Plans
- Heritage Homes are built only to order for our customers. Every family’s home truly is custom built for them. Our system helps your builder be more efficient and offers a wider variety of materials and designs than any other method of building. We have built thousands of homes for families all across America’s heartland. They will attest… THe Heritage Homes Building System is a better way to build. It’s not only the product we build but the way we do business that differentiates us from all other manufactures. Read More and View our floor plans and layouts…